Location:Erskine Park, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 6 hours
You’ve probably heard of Coates or seen our orange hire equipment on job sites around Australia. But we’re more than just scissor lifts and diggers. We’re an end-to-end solutions company operating across five key areas: Equipment Hire; Engineering Solutions; Industrial Solutions; Power & HVAC; and Training. At Coates, we understand that we’re nothing without great people. So, you don’t just work for us, we work for you. We’re here to support and equip you with great training and development, flexible work options and a positive team environment to help you build your career from the ground up or take it to the next level.
About the role
Located at our Erskine Park branch (you may be required to assist from time to time with installation and maintenance works on customer sites), as our Tradesperson you’ll be assisting with the repair, refurbishment, and fit out of our extensive range of Portable Buildings. A trade qualification is not necessary, but experience in carpentry, joiner or installations would be ideal.
You’ll learn the ropes in a supportive, team-orientated environment.
Your new role awaits:
- Maintenance, service, and repair of non-high-risk equipment in workshop/yard
- Undertake repairs and maintenance on customer sites
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles
- General yard duties – cleaning of equipment and facilities
- Assist with managing stock levels of consumables
- Maintain service records
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Carpentry trade experience
- General plumbing knowledge and experience (advantageous)
- Current Drivers Licence and White Card is essential
- Forklift, EWP and Working at Heights (beneficial)
What you’ll get in return:
- As part of our team, you’ll enjoy a range of perks and benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration (because we value great work and believe it should be rewarded)
- Flexible working arrangements to help you balance your work life with your home life
- Training and development to help build your career and equip you for success.
- Purchased extra leave program if you want some more time to do the things you love
- Discounted hire equipment so you can finally finish that home reno job
- Supportive and inclusive team culture that empowers you to do your best work
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional and confidential counselling and support
- Volunteering opportunities through the Coates Foundation so you can connect to your community
At Coates, we know that people, organisations and communities thrive when everyone feels valued and included. So, we’re proud to be implementing our second Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and working to continually improve gender representation and the development of our future female leaders via our annual LEAP program. Safety always comes first at Coates. Our safety-driven processes and policies aim to ensure all stakeholders go to work and return home safely to their families and communities.
Ready to apply?
If you’d like to get on the path to success, please follow the links or apply via careers.coates.com.au
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our culture. We’re committed to continually increasing the diversity of our workforce, including leadership levels. We actively encourage all people to apply.
Coates. Equipped for you