Location:Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Closing:May 20, 2024
Opal Healthcare is Australia’s largest residential aged care provider, with 100 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
Auburn Glen Care Community is located around the corner from Auburn Park and five minutes from the local shopping centre, we offer a loving environment where people from all walks of life are warmly welcomed.
As a valued Team Member of Opal HealthCare, you can expect the following:
- Work/life balance with full time role with daytime hours, Monday to Friday;
- Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career – such as Nurse Graduate programs, Emerging Leadership Programs, Senior Leaders programs and more via our very own Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/;
- Scholarship opportunities of up to $15,000;
- Refer a friend payments of up to $5,000;
- National secondment opportunities to diversify your experience;
- Sector leading training, systems & innovation.
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Lead and deliver meaningful engagement, social connection, events & activities at the Care community. Permanent Full-time position.
- Qualifications in Leisure and Health/Community Services desirable, not essential
- Managing the execution and implementation of activities and programs
- Liaising with residents to develop activities that meet their needs interests
- Working to deliver Opal HealthCare’s Meaningful Life Program Initiatives
- Assisting with social outings, activities and transportation
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.