Built Environs is a progressive building construction company with a reputation for professionalism and delivering complex projects on time and within budget. And, while we’re proud of our achievements as a company, we are defined by the quality of our people.
- It is our people who build critical relationships with our clients and their stakeholders.
- It is our people who manage teams of subcontractors and trades to ensure onsite cohesion and a high-quality outcome.
- And it is our people who, everyday, work to uphold our standard of quality, best-practice operations and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.
Our culture is one of openness and inclusion. We empower our people to contribute to the success of the business and suggest ways in which we can improve our performance.
With a history spanning 25 years, Built Environs is a team of energetic, highly skilled and progressive people who benefit from many initiatives that contribute to our enjoyable workplace culture:
- Social club.
- Support for involvement in sporting activities both within and outside of working hours.
- Study support.
- Company breakfasts.
- Family-friendly working arrangements wherever possible.
- Weekly casual days.
- Regular staff functions and engagement opportunities
Training and development
Our achievements as a company would be impossible without the talent and commitment of our people. This is why we are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best employees.
We focus on enhancing the wellbeing of our workforce through skills and professional development, supporting lifelong learning, and participation in the direction of the organisation.
To enable our employees to realise their full potential, we provide in-house development programmes dedicated to:
Built Environs offers school students, undergraduates and graduates the opportunity to observe and become familiar with the building construction industry through work experience placements.
Rest assured that work experience with us does not involve making coffees and photocopying. A placement with Built Environs provides a genuine opportunity to learn and work in a structured environment in South Australia or Western Australia.
Your application for work experience should include:
- A brief letter introducing yourself and detailing your preferred next career step and availability.
- Your current curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your academic history or academic transcript from your school or university.
Register your interest to complete a work experience placement with us by emailing email@example.com