Back to employers
Transport & Logistics
At DHL Express, career opportunities are as diverse as our teams around the world, with more than 100,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories.
Our solutions are powered by trade, logistics and the drive and passion of all our employees.
Through our role as an international express provider, we have the potential to make a significant global difference, delivering meaningful shipments across the globe – from urgent business materials to crucial life-saving medicines and charitable donations.
Go behind the scenes with our industry career videos to find out more about some of Australia's most popular jobs.
Life at DHL
Join an international team
For more than 50 years, DHL Express has been delivering time critical shipments all over the world. With local people and local knowledge at the forefront of our success, you are guaranteed to join a motivated, passionate and diverse international team – well it’s actually more like a global family here at DHL Express!
Explore the right role for you
With DHL Express, you can grow as much as you want to grow. We have a variety of learning opportunities – from customer service to operations – so there’s plenty of room for you to explore.
Be a part of our culture
Our people-oriented culture puts employees first, so you can dive straight in during your one-week global onboarding experience. You’ll receive your Certified International Specialist passport to help you travel through your learning journey.
Make a difference through community initiatives
Work for a company who is committed to ‘Living Responsibility’ which means not only adhering to ethical standards but also a commitment to helping the community and the environment. Participate in our Global Volunteer Day activities, plant a tree or support our longstanding partnership with Surf Life Saving Australia.
Help lead logistics towards a greener future
Sustainability has long since become one of the most important issues of our time. Our contribution to greater sustainability around the world is green logistics. To realise a more sustainable future we think it’s important to think big.
Our climate protection target is to reduce all logistics-related emissions to zero by the year 2050. To help realise this vision of zero-emission logistics, we have established a number of ambitious interim goals.
By the year 2025, we want to:
- Increase our carbon efficiency by 50% compared to 2007 levels
- Aim to improve the lives of people right where they live and work, using clean pick-up and delivery solutions for 70% of our first and last mile services, such as bicycles and electric vehicles
- Have more than 50% of our sales incorporate Green Solutions. In this way we also make our customers’ supply chains greener
- Certify 80% of our employees as GoGreen specialists and get them involved in our environmental and climate protection activities. This includes joining partners to plant one million trees every year to protect our forests.
Our culture and workplaces are built on respect, recognition and equal opportunities. We have been recognised through various awards for this, including the Great Place to Work Award, Top Employers Institute Award and the Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice.
Discover where you can go
At DHL Express, we value loyalty, nurture talent and encourage progression. And we reward and promote from within whenever we can. Whether it’s through flexible work schedules, a culture of openness and respect, or our comprehensive range of development programs, we help our employees realise their full potential and become a specialist in their area. DHL Express provides students and graduates with various opportunities to join exciting projects, master demanding challenges and assume responsibility – the right way to launch your career.
As part of your professional development, we provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience.
Many of our employees spend their entire career with us, moving from one role to the next. They might join as an intern or on the shop floor, then work their way up through different departments and divisions – and different countries too! We think this says a lot about who we are, and it’s something that makes us extremely proud.
We provide plenty of opportunities to develop our employees, including:
- Our Certified International Specialist program focuses on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training equips employees with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the customer.
- We provide divisional leadership programs and functional training curricula to cater to specific development needs. Some of the different training and development opportunities provided cover relevant operational knowledge and skills training, health and safety training, language courses or soft skills trainings.
- Reward initiatives recognise the contribution made by employees on a regular basis like our Employee Recognition program.
Students & Graduates
DHL provides students and graduates with various opportunities to join exciting projects, master demanding challenges and assume responsibility – the right way to launch your career.
As part of your professional development, we provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience. We’ll also ensure we reward your hard work at a competitive rate.
- Certified is the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- Furthermore, we provide divisional leadership programs and functional training curricula across all our business units to cater to specific development needs. Some of the different training and development opportunities provided cover for example different relevant operational knowledge and skills training, health and safety training, language courses or soft skills trainings.
- On-the-job training, which is important for you to gain skills, knowledge and certification to support you in responding better to the demands of your job, is also provided.
Exciting internships and graduate programs give you the perfect start at DHL and prepare you for these challenges and your future career.
On a global level, DHL offers various different programs, like the AIESEC internship program.
Courtney, who works in the recruitment team with DHL
There are currently no jobs available
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available at DHL, please check back soon.