Location:Multiple locations, Australia
Closing:December 31, 2022
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Earn while you learn!
At Programmed we are passionate about sourcing great local talent and providing our people with opportunities for growth and development. We have a long and proud history of employing apprentices in our business with many of our leaders have started their careers undertaking an Apprenticeship.
We believe that everyone can take up a career as a painter and an apprenticeship will ensure you receive formal training and hands-on experience in a supportive environment to succeed in the role.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a 1st year Apprentice Painter. Our painting work takes us to many interesting commercial sites and projects.
Working closely with a team of qualified painters, a project and branch manager and even other apprentices you will learn all facets of painting whilst being provided with a safe working environment.
Your week will incorporate learning the trade at Tafe and receiving hands-on experience on a customer site.
We will invest in you over the four-year apprenticeship so you can continue your career with us as a qualified painter and provide you with the opportunities to progress to be a team leader or even a project manager or branch manager.
With opportunities available across many of our branches nationally we encourage you to apply. An apprenticeship can open up a world of possibilities!
Skills and Experience
- Motivation to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Values teamwork and has a positive attitude to working in a safe and productive manner
- Ability to follow directions with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to listen and understand customer and company requirements
- Commitment to building a long term career
- A current driver’s license
This is an outstanding opportunity to begin your career with an industry leader. It is the ideal role for someone who has a genuine interest in the Property Service, Paint industry.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR on 0437 247 935.