Closing:Closing in 20 hours
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Working as an Educator on a casual basis, you will enjoy;
- Communicating and interacting with the children in the service.
- Working as an active team member to provide a safe and stimulating educational environment.
- Supporting team members with daily routines and mealtimes.
Our casual opportunities are perfect to fit around your studies or your busy lifestyle.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or studying towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Career advancement opportunities; including permanent positions.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- Recognition program; rewarding outstanding performances individuals and teams as well as compelling incentives for key achievements.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time opportunities, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.