Location:Sydney, New South Wales
Closing:Closing in 2 hours
BINGO is a fully integrated recycling and resource management company that provides solutions across the entire waste management supply chain in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
In 2021, a consortium led by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) acquired BINGO Industries. MIRA is one of the world’s leading alternative asset managers and forms part of the ASX-listed Macquarie Group Limited (ASX:MQG).
BINGO is at an exciting chapter of its growth journey. Together, we’re going to drive change, get inventive and shape the future of our industry. We’re going to make Australia waste free, for all of us.
BINGO is currently constructing Australia’s largest and most-advanced recycling facility at our Eastern Creek Recycling Ecology Park. Featuring cutting edge manufacturing technology, MPC2 (Materials Processing Centre) will be a world-leading recycling asset right here in Sydney. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to a landmark project and what is set to become a significant asset in Australia’s push to recycle more and landfill less. When complete MPC2 will be BINGO’s biggest achievement to-date, with state-of-the-art systems and the latest in recovery, security and safety technology.
- Eastern Creek location
- Night shift
- Industrial cleaning of fixed and mobile belts, platforms and climbing in and out of machines
- Working at heights,in confined spaces and on elevated work platforms to be able to access plant machinery
- Physically clean the lines, systems, and belts to remove built up debris, dust and materials
- General cleaning of areas including lifting, loading, digging, moving, scraping, sweeping and other cleaning duties as required
- Clear communication between teams using two-way radio
- Assist skilled trade employees in maintenance and repair work as required
What we offer you:
- Employee benefits including incentive bonuses, recognition programs, access to corporate health cover and novated leave vehicles
- Extremely competitive rates with shift loading and overtime!
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in recycling recovery
- The chance to lead, develop and grow a diverse team
- A strong, employee and safety-driven company culture
- Training and progression opportunities within the Bingo family
What you bring:
- Current driver’s licence and own transport
- Be able to work in a heavy industrial environment
- Be able to work from heights and in confined spaces
- Able to safely complete manual tasks
- EWP, Working from Heights and Confined space tickets highly regarded
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organisation and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse background.