Closing:Closing in 22 hours
We are the doers, thinkers and challengers. We are generation Sportsgirl.
Sportsgirl is more than just a store – our stripes are a part of modern Australian culture. We are creative, playful and LOVE fashion and colours.
We want to make our future bright and as a business, are committed and passionate about continuous learning & development, creating a flexible working environment, and ensuring collaboration across all levels. We’re also part of the Sussan Group (consisting of Sportsgirl, Sussan, and Suzanne Grae), which means the opportunities with us are endless.
In stores, you know us for up-to-the-minute fashion trends and customer service like no other. We are proud to provide many young Australians with their first job and passionate about developing our team members and talent from within, allowing you the opportunity to gain the skills and experience to grow. Whatever your goal – Sportsgirl is more than a job, it’s your dream career.
We now have an AMAZING full time opportunity for you to join us as an Assistant Store Manager!
No management experience? No problem! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the Sportsgirl door, further your skill-set and fast-track your career development. We’ll provide you with all the training and development you need to start your retail management career today. We have developed a comprehensive Management Development Program that will take you through all aspects of running your own store to support your development and internal succession plan for when you are ready to take the next step up when that opportunity arises.
What will your day look like?
- Support the Store Manager in all aspects of the store, and manage it in their absence
- Motivate, coach and develop the in-store team along with the Store Manager
- Identifying opportunities to drive and increase sales
- Creating an exceptional customer experience and providing up-to-the-minute styling advice
- Manage new stock deliveries and merchandise the store
- All administrative and tasks for your store including payroll and effective rostering
What’s up for grabs?
- An inspiring, supportive, and FUN work culture
- Fantastic career pathways to the broader Sportsgirl business
- Work on a rotating roster that provides you with a three-day weekend every second week!
- Access to outstanding training and development – reach your full potential!
- Amazing product discount
- Potential monthly and seasonal bonuses, PLUS additional sales rewards and incentives
- Great team referral bonus program
- Corporate discounted health insurance, so you can take care of yourself
What do we look for?
- Previous leadership or management/supervisory experience
- Proven experience in developing and mentoring teams to be their best
- An absolute passion for creating a fantastic customer experience
- A natural creative flair and a love for all things fashion
- A great connection with our customer, so you can style her from head to toe
- A drive to exceed sales targets and maximise growth
- Communication skills that are engaging and responsive – just like you!
Above all else, we’re looking for an engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic Assistant Store Manager who lives for fashion and aligns with our brand and values.
Become a Sportsgirl today, and enjoy access to the latest trends, collabs, and first dibs on some of the coolest in beauty and accessories. So, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!