Location:West Melbourne, Victoria
Closing:Closing in 2 hours
About the Role:
We are looking for a permanent fulltime Mobile Storage Removalist Driver within our newly established Mobile Storage Division. This would suit job seekers who work for Uber, as a delivery driver, forklift driver, pick packer, furniture removalist or junk removalist.
This role offers FLEXIBILITY!
Car licence only required for this role.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Ensure that equipment and vehicle are handled and manoeuvred with personal safety in mind.
- Perform basic safety analysis and service requirements on company vehicle.
- Ensure driving route to client site is done in a timely manner for loading and returning to base.
- Facilitating the removal/delivery processes appreciating that customer service can go a long way.
- Liaising with Head Office to ensure all key staff are up to date on the status of the job.
- Accurate recording of incoming and outgoing deliveries and safe driving practices.
- Maintaining condition of assigned vehicle, equipment and all respective tools associated with their fleet.
What we need you to have:
- Be physically fit and able to pass a basic fitness test
- Ability to safely and confidently operate single cab ute towing max 3 ton trailer
- Ability to safely and confidently reverse a trailer
- Ability to manouevre vehicle and large trailer in tight situations
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong safety focus with a proactive approach to improving safety and compliance
- Training and development programs including Kent Academy traineeships
- Kent CARE Program focusing on staff wellbeing and mental health
- FleetPartners Fully Maintained Novated Leases
- Staff discounts on storage and removals services
- We believe in inclusiveness and workplace equality